Welcome To

Welcome To

Friday, August 3, 2012

Missy Mouse Set

Just because Sister asked, I'm gonna share the Missy Mouse set I got at an Estate Sale with her for $5.  It is very cute, but I know if I display it I may come home to a house without a husband someday.  He tolerates the pink pyrex pretty well, but little mice and mushrooms?  It may be pushing it a little too far!






Some may be wondering how someone could be blogging at 9:30 on a Friday when it is estate sale season.  I just couldn't resist a cup of coffee and the book Sister gave me called, "Killer Stuff and Tons of Money:  An Insider's Look at the World of Flea Markets, Antiques, and Collecting," by Maureen Stanton.  This is such an interesting book and if you're a collector you must read it!  Here is a link to it on Amazon if you're interested:
Killer Stuff and Tons of Money



Happy Friday!
~Thrifter Sister Hanna

2 comments:

  1. Haha Pretty neat and OH SO 50's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mice set is TOO CUTE! If I had a husband, I too would not subject him to the mice though. There has to be a line! Haha They really are darling though. I'm going to check out that book! :)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete