Welcome To

Welcome To

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pink, Pink, & More Pink

Yay! It's finally Saturday and Pink Saturday at that!  While the boys are camped out watching college football and Miss Maddie is working on her Perler bead creations, I am taking a break from my Saturday chores to share some pretty pinks with all of you.

I went to an estate sale that had a whole clothes line full of 3' x 5' vintage rugs.  They had a typed out list of what the price of each rug was and of course the one that I was interested in wasn't priced.  Well sometimes that works to my advantage! Instead of the $5-$15 that all of the other rugs were priced, this one was only a dollar!  It's perfect for my laundry room.
With the good sales getting few and far between, I have been frequenting the antique malls and thrift stores a little more.  I got this a pink piece of Made in California pottery and the two Hazel Atlas drinking glasses from my favorite antique mall and the plate from Goodwill.  It is marked that the trim is 18k gold.  Fancy, huh?
Can't pass up Melmac when I find it or cute little orphan shakers. 
Remember the amazing estate sale I told you we went to the other day?  Well here is a little teaser of some of what we found.  I finally found the Pyrex 232 2-quart rectangular baker in pink.  I only need the yellow and I will have the whole set.  I know that I already have a pink ice crusher but did you really expect me to pass up one in turquoise? 

Be sure to head over to Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound.  I will be linking up over there too.

Until next time...

Erica


3 comments:

  1. I love all of your finds. I've had to resort to antique stores and thrifts for awhile now...not as much fun, but you can still find some good deals. I just got out my PYREX book to see what 232 bakers I have. And I only have a pink desert dawn! I can't belive that you almost have them all!! Go YOU!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Happy pink Saturday!

    Your comment at my PINK Post is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turquoise ice crusher is so cool! I'm living through you guys right now. I'm in an awful thriftless place and feeling so disconnected and strange. : ( Thats dramatic but still, this sucks and I'm so happy to have all of you guys to live through.

    ReplyDelete