Welcome To

Welcome To

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mission Completed!

I never in a million years thought that it would be so easy to complete my collection of Blakely Oil Company Arizona Cactus glasses.  But it was....
I found the Saguaro glass at my aunt's shop of all places! I always find the best things there.  That is also where my love of Pyrex began.  I found the Ocotillo glass at an antique mall. 
Here it is!  The complete set with the pitcher and 8 glasses.  Now I am going to have to find another set of something to try and complete.  It's so exciting when you find a piece that you need.  Much more gratifying than getting online and buying it. 

Hope you all have good thrifting luck this week!



2 comments:

  1. Carosel Glasses! Thats what you should collect next, I LOVE mine and im so happy you completed your set. I also TOTALLY agree its much more gratifying to "hunt and kill" in the field than online haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that set! I have never seen it before, it is very nice! it is ALWAYS more fun to find a treasure unexpectedly (rather than purchase online).

    ReplyDelete