Welcome To

Welcome To

Monday, April 27, 2015

Full Swing!

We all know the saying "Comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb".  Well that is exactly what is going on with estate sales around here.  Since the beginning of March, it seems like there have been no shortage of sales to hit, most starting on Thursday!  That gives me a good 3 days each week to hunt.  Lots of awesome new treasures have been making their way into my house, some to keep, some to sell.  I love this time of year!

 

Rand McNally Elf Books have become my favorite vintage books to find.  I just love how small they are.


I think it's about time to go through my collection of vintage souvenir glasses.  I know I have duplicates and I'm running out of space!


I rarely pass up the Anchor Hocking tulip jars or vintage drinking glasses when they are at a good price.

 
Lots of cute finds off of a 25 cent table at a church rummage sale.  The Libby's lemonade can is the second one I have found. 


These are a recent IG purchase.  I love using these little Pyrex pixie dishes for individual mac & cheese and fruit cobblers.


I am in love with the print on this tablecloth.  Perfect for Summer!


A springy dishtowel!


I couldn't pass up the amazing colors in this apron. 


Pretty yellow Fire King mugs are the perfect addition to my mug collection.  And how sweet are these spun head Valentine picks?


I recently sold off my collection of these Japan marked lotus bowls, but I still couldn't pass up two more in my favorite color. 

If the season continues this way, I am going to have to have Brian build me another storage shed!  Luckily I have been having some really good luck selling on IG and Etsy so I haven't had to store things for too long. 

Have a great week!

~Erica

16 comments:

  1. Your colorful finds brought a smile to my face this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterball - so funny! (that's the name of one of your books lest you forget and think I am name calling!). I went to a slew of sales this weekend and bought a bunch, but it's all for the booth(s) and none of it was particularity exciting. And not one thing for ME. *GASP!* I am currently crushing on Baby Norah. She is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish I could find more of those Thursday sales..and extra day of junk is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of it! Church sales are the best. PS congrats on your sweet niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I've started collecting those frosted souvenir state glasses. I'll be watching for your sale. Also started collecting the Junior Elf books for my grandlittle. I'll have them all by the time she starts reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we had some of those great estate sales here. There were a couple outdoor sales planned for last weekend, but it rained them out. I love that tablecloth, had it & sold it. What was I thinking, lol.

    I may have to join IG just to see what folks are selling. Baby Norah, OMG what a sweetie, and that hair...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, great finds! I love it when good treasures are found! I've been to a few estate sales recently and they were okay...
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always so envious of the sales you and Laurie seem to find in Oregon. I'm equally addicted to vintage drinking glasses, especially juice glasses. They seem to be harder and harder to find in MI. Great treasures. Keep on shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds!! Love how colorful everything is too!! So cute & pretty!! I so wish we had estate sales like that around here!! {jealous!} :) Have a lovely day!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to put myself on a Rand McNally diet last year! It was getting ridiculous! They're the absolute cutest little books ever. I LOVE that lemonade can!
    Yes, the busy (buying) season is here! I love it!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You gotta love a good Thursday sale! What is that little turquoise bowl next to the Libby's Lemonade? It looks so familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How Fun to add an extra day of Vintage Treasure Hunting! Looks like the sales have been good for you.. Love the childrens books~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it all! My favorites are the tulip jar and the Pyrex pixies - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really found some amazing items. Love the turquoise egg cup! I always want to keep everything but need to start selling, I might try Etsy again.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just discovered your blog via They Call This America - love love love checking out your finds! I added you to my blog roll so I'll be sure to remember to visit again. :)

    ReplyDelete