Welcome To

Welcome To

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mini Valentine's Day

Hanna here!  I've decided I need to totally obsess over a single holiday and then maybe I can have as many decorations as my wild Sisterita for at least one major holiday each year.  I did put a few things out for Valentines Day and thought I would share my mini Valentine's Day decorations.
 I always put something festive on my dining room table, it is one place that Matt doesn't seem to pay attention to.
 I got this plate at my local GW last year and totally forgot about it until I unpacked these goodies.  Don't you love that?
 I stopped in at Monticello's Antique Marketplace last week after an appointment in Portland and am so happy I did.  I always need more vintage Valentines and was excited to add a few of my favorite animals to the mix.
 I also found another knee hugger for my collection when I made a quick stop in Kelso, Washington. I can't wait to share the few other goodies I got there  in a later post.

I also made a little banner with some of my other Valentines and stuck 2 of my candy boxes up on my swanky swig shelf.  It's not a lot, but it makes me feel festive. 

And that's it, I told you it was a mini Valentine's Day!  I hope you all have a great week and don't forget my Oregonian friends, Friday is more importantly Oregon's Birthday!

Always a Pleasure!
Hanna

6 comments:

  1. I love it when you discover something packed away that you forgot about, that always happens at Christmas!

    Your plate is so cute! You have more of a display than I do! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is half the fun of decorating each holiday..pulling out the bins and see what I have tucked away and forgotten about from year to year. Oregon's bday huh? Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Hanna! I think it's just the right amount! That plate reminds me of the ones in the Pottery Barn catalog right now. So cute!
    Happy Valentines Day!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small but mighty! Your decorations are so cute! I have some of the same critter themed Valentine's and I just love them too. And that knee hugger...how cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute displays! Love that sweet plate, yup forgotten goodies are such fun to find. Your kneehugger is the sweetest, or and your shelf, well obviously I love it all, lol.

    Happy V-Day Hanna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They say...good things come in little packages! Love all your valentine's goodies!

    ReplyDelete