Welcome To

Welcome To

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Flea Market Finds

Good Morning!

I am at a loss to come up with another name for this post.  It just makes sense.  Things I found.  At the flea market.  Obviously.


This turquoise fan brings me to three....an official collection!


I haven't found any old games in quite a while.  I picked these up at a 50% off table.


You will never see me pass up Shiny Brites in the original boxes for $2 apiece.  Ever.


I am super torn about this item.  I would love to use it in my bathroom but am also not wanting to remove it from it's original packaging.


I know that these aren't old but it is pretty rare to find Fiestaware glassware in my area.  I love the retro type graphic on these.


A couple new books for Maddie and a Thermo Ware cup in my favorite color for me.


How cute is this?!  I rarely find vintage Valentine's Day décor other than valentines.  And this Napco planter has a pixie on it!


I love these old tins so much, especially the stripes on the Texcel Tape one. 


I have zero business buying another blow mold.  But for a buck, he had to come home with me.


A snowman Gurley and some Santa friends for my collections.


I bought these pixies and Santa picks from the nicest seller.  She promised to bring more vintage Christmas next time.  Is that a good or bad thing for me?

Linking up with:

Sir Thrift-A-Lot for Thriftasaurus
Distressed Donna Down Home for Make it Monday
Woman in Real Life for Vintage Bliss Tuesdays
Bella Rosa Antiques for Let's Talk Vintage

Have a great day!

~Erica

21 comments:

  1. My mom had the careers game growing up and she saved it. I played it as a kid. Great finds, especially the vintage Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the shiny Brites! I have never found a whole box! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute finds, love the pixie Valentine vase. Like the fan also, but I would smack it out of the way to get to the tablecloths, lol. Love them stacked up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the fan and the solo cup package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I would have bought the Shiny Brites too, the candles, the book, the Valentine figurine and the pixies!

    And, I would have no business buying any of it either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really did find some amazing things (love that Valentine planter!!!) I have a vintage Christmas hoarding problem so we could start a support group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pixie picks. My all-time favorite has to be the Valentine planter with the elf or pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so excited about the Valentine elf I forgot to say thank you for coming over to Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those fiestaware glasses are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What absolutely great finds. I saw an white piece of Pyrex the other day with orange little motifs. I'd never seen one like that before and I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds! So unique and different from what I find!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Valentine planter would have come home with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are like one of those middle aged men that buy an original Star Trek figurine in the original packaging!!! I'm assuming you don't live in your parent's basement though :) Great finds. Love those tins. I'm going to plant some fake trees in mine this year I think.

    ReplyDelete
  14. TWO DOLLARS APIECE?! SCORE!!!! I bought a box of mixed painted ornaments last weekend and payed $7.00 and after that every Shiny Bright box I saw was a standard $10.00 and up. I love all the vintage Christmas stuff, its my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute Christmas...I can't wait to decorate!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable pixie picks! And I love the fan...AND the color! Great finds! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two dollars, in the box--of course you couldn't pass them up :) Love the pixies picks, too.
    Have a great week-end,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a Great Haul and definitely at Killer Prices! Happy Thanksgiving from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want the ornaments and the fan and the vintage games and...well anyway, thanks for sharing at Vintage Bliss Tuesdays. Jo

    ReplyDelete