Welcome To

Welcome To

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wreaths Round Two

So, I know Sister provided some great photos of last weekends' wreath adventures, but you didn't get to see the creation that came home with me or miss Maddie aka our stellar photographer.  So for a better idea of the shenanigans, here it is:
 I am 100% positive that wreaths turn out so much better if you loosen up and just have a drink, like our delicious Poinsettias.
 Sister and me thinking critically about what to add next.
 Two hands are better then one, especially as you wait for the glue to dry.
And remember boys and girls, a glue gun is not a toy, it is a dangerous weapon that you are more likely to burn yourself with if you are intoxicated.
 Sister and me again.  This was our first really serious crafting event and we had SO MUCH FUN!
 The final products and our behind the scenes photographer, Miss Maddie.
They turned out beautiful, didn't they?  Here are some closeups.

 I included a lot of birds on mine and one Gurley candle.

 See that cute little tiny deer?  Maddie found it in one of the ornament boxes and knew exactly what wreath it was going on.

 A sweet little angel and my deer friend again.
And who is that trickster?  I guess my elf friend wanted to hang out with the mischievous angel.
 The whole masterpiece hanging.

And my entire display.  Isn't this built-in just perfect?  Hope you enjoyed this holiday goodness as much as I do.

I'm linking up over at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.

Happy Holidays!
~Sister Hanna

8 comments:

  1. I just love ornament wreaths, and how special to use your vintage balls and other little fun things! Beautiful photos!
    Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, fun, festive and I need that drink receipe...lol
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your built in area is so perfect for your Christmas display! You girls made some of the best wreaths ever! Really, I don't think you could have packed any more vintage goodness onto those wreaths if you tried!
    Great Job-
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! I'm definitely going to have to make one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wreaths look wonderful! Patricia and I might just have to give cocktails and crafting a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so going to hoard ornaments to make a wreath next year! These are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete