Welcome To

Welcome To

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Too Much Cute Stuff

Hi, Everyone!

The weather is still warm and beautiful here in the Willamette Valley.  Definitely puts me in the mood for a good hunt.  But that will have to wait until the weekend since not a whole heck of a lot in the world of junk is happening here in the middle of the week.

Lately I've been finding things all over the place.  Whether it be estate sales, thrift stores, antique malls, or online, there has been no of shortage of stuff for me to bring home.  I'm pretty fortunate to have a husband who indulges me in this pastime and doesn't get too worked up about all my collections and how I constantly seem to be adding to them.


I love old tins, especially ones with super cute graphics and pastel colors.  The Butter Mints one had been on my wish list for a long time.  Don't you love that feeling when you find something that you have wanted and it makes you gasp?  And how sweet are those little containers of Millinery flowers?  Perfect for Spring!


Ever since I saw the Cowboy version of these Gurley candles on Shara's blog, I have been on the hunt for my own.  I was thrilled when I found them at the same place as the mint tin.  I found the pink candle holders there too.


I found these seed packets at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago.  I have them displayed in some of my old flower frogs around the house.  The little tin was a purchase from one of my Instagram friends.


Another Instagram purchase.  If any of you guys follow me there, then you are well aware that I have a slight obsession with cowboy boots.  This card was meant for me.


I already had the matching sheet to these strawberry pillowcases and it has always been one of my favorites.  I was stoked to find these!


I've been on a major decal kick lately.  One of the booths at a local antique mall had all of their ephemera 50% off so I stocked up.  These are some of my favorites that I found.

Lots more to show you but that will have to wait until next time.  It's almost time to go pick Maddie up from school and I need to get dishes put away and laundry rotated before I leave.  Aren't you all so jealous of the fun stuff I have to do?

Linking up with The Cottage Market for Junkin' Joe, and How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.

Until next time...

~Erica

6 comments:

  1. I love the tins! I also love old decals. I would love to see how you use them sometime. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking those seed packets - they'd be great for SMASHing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were cleaning out our closet & the BF got into a fight about the amount of stuff I had. So much so that I had my first seizure in 2 months! Can you believe that? But yeah, cleaning the place up I realized that I have a large quantity of stuff. I'm selling a few things. We've never fought about stuff before & he's the one who takes me all the time! We're downsizing to like a 560 SQ FT apartment LOOOOOOOL. IDK how this is going to work out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now I need to find some cowGIRLS! I feel so silly - I am still earning who is who on Instagram vs. who is who in the blogworld and I don't always realize who is posting what and where. Clear as mud? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm jealous of these finds! Those Gurley candles are A-MAZ-ING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! you found some very unique things that I've never seen before! It's always fun when that happens :)

    ReplyDelete