Welcome To

Welcome To

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Pyrex Conspiracy and Some Small Finds

Well, I know Sister has mentioned it, but I want to confirm that I also believe that Goodwill has a conspiracy against us Pyrex lovers.  Divided dishes without lids for $5.99?  I know that doesn't seem that bad, but on the coast I usually don't pay more than $3 for Pyrex pieces.  I did find two cute things to share, but man do I need to move to the valley where there is more plentiful shopping (and a Sister of course!)

Here is a Royal China Jeannette Lemon Meringue Pie pan.  I don't have this one, so I'm excited to try the recipe!  Sister got me interested in these a while back and now I'm hooked!


Sorry for the wrinkles, but when you are a teacher sometimes power blogging is essential.  This cute burlap material is embroidered with my two favorite animals, squirrels and birds!  There are also deer and mushrooms that are a little harder to see, but I can't wait to make this little gem into a pillow.


I've also been meaning to share this Ebay buy for a while now.  This is the first item I've bought on Ebay since my thrifting and antiquing obsession began.  I purchased this bird drink pitcher for $0.99 with $7.99 shipping!  It matches a small pitcher that Sister bought for me a while back and it is practically perfect!



So, Sister and I have been apart for at least a month now.  I get to see her next weekend, although not for fun thrifting, but to have a shop sale and finally let go of some of our Dad's cars, motorcycles, and parts.  Not our expertise, but I think that we will do a really good job and then Sister's shop will have extra space for all our painting projects this summer!  Who am I kidding?  We will probably abandon the husbands for at least a little bit and thrift!  How could we not?


Looking forward to having an exciting share for all of you, happy thrifting this weekend!
-Sister Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment