Welcome To

Welcome To

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy {Early} Easter!



With a pretty busy weekend approaching, I wanted to make sure that I got a chance to wish you all a very Happy Easter and to show you some of my cute decorations....

Here is the full shot so you get the general idea of the space that I had to work with
A little closeup of the top


Some more closeups

And in case you were wanting a closer look at the bottom shelf, here you go.  Not really very Easter-ish but definitely Springy.  Notice how Deer Gloria snuck into this picture?  She is such a troublemaker!
The flea market FINALLY had some Easter decorations the week before Easter.  I picked up all of these bunnies and this cute little pig planter all for 6 bucks!  I love the flea market!

Finally, Sister and I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you who have taken the time to join our blog.  We thoroughly hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy writing it!  We also wanted to let you all know how much we love reading your comments and although we don't always get a chance to reply, we appreciate the time you take to write them. 

Happy Easter Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment