Welcome To

Welcome To

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One Amazing Sale

Don't you just love it when you can go to a sale and find just enough vintage greatness to make you happy?  A sale where if you go to any other sales that day and you find nothing you can still be content.  This has happened to me only a handful of times, but you won't find me complaining.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking for me

Bauer turquoise pottery, pink Pantry Queen Cafe canister, unmarked pink dogwood plate, old Learn To Bake cookbook
Two Made in USA lovebird planters


More cake picks and toppers for my collection
Some old cookie cutters for Maddy's collection
I can always use more pottery.  The pink bowl is completely round even on the bottom.
Two Gurley santa candles, a cute Made in Japan planter (is it a dog or a fox?), and a Kentucky Derby 100 year anniversary RC bottle from 1974 (the year my husband was born). 
Another syrup dispenser for my collection, two vintage noise makers, and a Lustro Ware tissue holder
A big 'ol McCoy planter
A couple vintage tins, a breadbox, and a picnic basket
Some old ornaments
 A couple cute dishtowels
My favorite find, an old pink Packard Bell radio.  It doesn't work but it's still amazing!
And a mint condition Alaska souvenir tablecloth

Whew, that's it!  I know you are probably wondering how in the world I was able to grab all of this stuff.  First of all, I got to the sale about 30 minutes early and was the only one waiting.  The lady came back from hanging her signs and told me to come on in.  So I was in and out of there before anybody else even showed up.  Second, this sale wasn't an estate sale.  It was an actual garage sale in an actual garage so I didn't have that much space to have to dig through. Ready for the best part of the sale?  The seller gave me what I thought was a pretty amazing deal.  She sold me everything for $30.  Believe me, you won't hear any complaints from me!

Hope everyone is having some awesome thrifting/sale-ing luck!

Erica

3 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing finds for a great price!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day!!

    I love the tins - so lucky to find something like that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those finds for $30- I'd be happy, too! Good timing on your part!

    ReplyDelete