Welcome To

Welcome To

Friday, January 22, 2016

Christmas in January!

It's been a super crazy busy January at my house.  I still haven't been on too many junking adventures but hopefully that changes soon.  I'm chomping at the bit for a good haul!  Luckily, the few things I have brought home are just enough to put a smile on my face and hold me over until next time...


Between the flea market, antique malls, and Plucky Maidens, I added a few new things to my vintage Christmas collection over the last couple of months.


You can never have enough Holt Howard mini mugs.  The plastic Santa boots are a new collection I just started this last Christmas.


More Santa's to add to my huge collection!


Alway fun to find a new to me ornament hanger box.  


And how perfectly kitschy is this Santa and reindeer?


This Christmas cowboy wrapping paper was made for me!


There wasn't a whole lot of good vintage Christmas to be found at the thrifts this year.  


But the small amount I found makes me happy!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

~Erica

9 comments:

  1. I found 3 foot tall santa blow molds for cheap at an antique mall last weekend! I now have like 5 or 6 of the empire ones that I need to sell. How did I end up with a collection of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wrapping paper is ADORABLE!!! Yippee Hi HO HO HO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me, or sometimes vintage Santa's look creepy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me, or sometimes vintage Santa's look creepy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I will always appreciate the cuteness of vintage reindeer! Love Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a paper tablecloth with the candy canes? Love that print. You must be very organized, lady. I'm still in a swampy post-Christmas mess here. I know I forgot to put some good vintage decor out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fleas and thrifts were empty of the amount of vintage Christmas usually found there. I found a few things in antique stores at reduced prices. Love Santa and his reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. birthday greeting

    Thinking of you on your birthday and hoping that
    all the happiness you're given to other will return
    to bless you a thousand fold wishing you a very happy
    birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allow me to introduce the LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete