Welcome To

Welcome To

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Flea Finds...

Happy Sunday!

I am loving the flea market this year.  With the exception of shows, it's really the only place that I can find treasures during the fall and winter months.  Unfortunately, our antique malls seem to be pretty neglected lately.  I can go in month after month and it's always the same stuff.  And my favorite mall just got bought out and it is mostly new made to look old and painted furniture.  So it's off to the flea and the occasional thrift for me.


I know, I know...ANOTHER soda crate!


This quilt is the most perfect shade of turquoise.


A nice guy that used to have an antique mall booth was unloading all of his stuff for a quarter each!  See that awesome fabric?  It is the most amazing apron!


The exact two Yellow Gooseberry bowls I needed to complete my set!


Two new to me suitcases to add to my tower


Pinterest-Worthy, don't you think?


And two baby dolls...


For when my niece comes to visit!  Isn't this the best gender reveal you've ever seen?  Perfect for one Pyrex loving sister to another.

Until next time...

~Erica

12 comments:

  1. Your suitcase tower has officially been pinned! Great finds, girl! I love how you always find the extra pieces to round out your Pyrex sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the suitcases! I think they are my newest obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! Cute gender reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is a great color! Your suite case tower is wonderful...love how they all sort of match. Sweet gender reveal, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the suite case tower! Definitely magazine and pinterest worthy. How fun to have a new niece to start collecting for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love my stacked suite cases too! I recently bought another one fo rmy collection. Nice finds!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna come to this flea market with you! Love the suitcases and the quilt. I've just started looking for quilts and "Granny blankets" that are knit. Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tower of suitcases! I did the same thing with my grandmothers, and keep blankets in them. TWENT FIVE CENTS EACH?! What a deal! And I hope to see the apron in action for some Christmas crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun! The 25 cent sale would have been hard to resist! Love how you have a wonderful style to your finds. The suitcases are definitely pinterest worthy!
    Stop by my blog today for my "let's Talk Vintage" linky party this post would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never enough soda crates in one's life. Love the sweet reveal - congratulations to your new niece's mother. Luggage stack - loving and pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog... so cute! I am an avid thrifter and lifestyle blogger. I have been wanting to start blogging about thrifting and ways to give new life to old items more than I do now... so I thought I should check out and get to know some other thrift loving bloggers! Your site is great! I also love pyrex! I have that little yellow pitcher, it looks great on top of a stack of books on my bookcase! XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on finding the last two for your set of Gooseberry!!! Your suitcase tower is awesome!!! Pinterest and magazine worthy!!! LOVE the gender reveal idea with the Pyrex too!!! :) Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete